REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
The 3 R's have become a mainstay in the global quest to preserve our environment. Nowadays, it has been expanded to the 5 R's:
1. Rethink: Think about whether you need something before buying it
2. Refuse: Refuse things that single-use plastic items such as straws, plastic bags, bottled water etc.
3. Reduce: Reduce your consumption of plastic use, energy, and use public transportation instead of a car.
4. Reuse: Reuse items as much as you can before replacing them.
5. Recycle: Recycle items wherever possible.